Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A new endeavor

I just got turned on to a new backyard farming blog: Simple and Joyful. Gretchen, the author, seems to be pretty plucky and interested, and today she had a GREAT post about bees. Seems she just got her own bees this spring, and has been observing and interacting with them all summer. It was fun to look at her images (great photography, by the way!), and interesting to read. Have a pop over and visit her site and today's post! Oh, and she's started a "backyard farming" linky for those of us who do such things. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - thanks for the shout out! I really appreciate it and am enjoying going through your blog. I'm always working on improving my photography, so I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome. :) And thanks for coming by. I like sharing my blog, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete