Monday, July 29, 2013

Guest post on EverythingFarm.com - Dollars or sense?

Please go have a peek at the guest blog I've written over on EverythingFarm.com's blog! Here's a quick teaser:
GMOs are getting a bad rap, and there’s good reason for it. Big Ag’s policies about distribution, seed saving, and health studies have been more about dollars than sense, leaving farmers and consumers alike in the dust. The question is, what do farmers do if they can’t plant GMO seeds, and how do they address the depleted soil left in the wake of chemical toxins?
 I am hoping to be guest blogging for them quite frequently, so do keep an eye out here, FaceBook, G+, and StumbleUpon for my posts. If there's anything you'd like to see, drop me a line!

Check back often for information on canning, preserving, general homesteading and more. If you have questions or comments, please write to me below. I love to answer questions! You can follow the blog via Network Blogs and Google Friend Connect (see the left hand column for the button). If you purchase items I have linked through Amazon or the ads on my site, I receive an affiliate portion of the sale. If you find the items are useful, please purchase from my site! 
 
You may also be interested in:

The promised update
June in the garden
Busy, busy!
Insanity in the garden
Garden update and my contest win

No comments:

Post a Comment