Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Updates soon!

Wow, I just realized it's been almost a month since I updated this! I apologize, dear readers. I've been busy with so many things, and the blog just sort of fell out the bottom of the list. I can say that we have peas galore right now, and lots of lettuce. Collards and kale are doing well, too. The broccoli is starting to head! Both the pole beans and the bush beans are getting big. I didn't get corn in, and I'm disappointed about it, but oh well.

My cucumbers aren't in the ground yet, either, so I'm not sure whether to start them or not. I think it'd be okay... They are 70 days to maturity, and if I get them in this week that'd be into the beginning of September. It looks like a long autumn, so... maybe?

I need to start posting up some recipes, too, among other things. So be patient and garden info and how-to articles WILL return!

No comments:

Post a Comment