Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Victory gardening - guest blog at Everythingfarm.com

We live in a world where food prices are rising and natural disasters are happening more and more often. Our farming infrastructure is starting to crumble because of the Big Ag practices of mono-cropping and chemical usage. Our cities have become food deserts and even our rural areas are overly dependent upon trucking in food from far away.

(Read the rest of this article over at Everythingfarm.com!)

Check back often for information on canning, preserving, general homesteading and more. If you have questions or comments, please write to me below. I love to answer questions! You can follow the blog via Network Blogs and Google Friend Connect (see the left hand column for the button). If you purchase items I have linked through Amazon or the ads on my site, I receive an affiliate portion of the sale. If you find the items are useful, please purchase from my site! 
 
You may also be interested in:



The coop has arrived!
Guest post - Food deserts and changing weather patterns
Guest post: Dollars or sense?
The promised update
June in the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment